THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sampling of products

For this week class, we have to choose the best product from our group to present his or her work for the assignment 3. Unfortunately my product is not ready yet so i give chance to my friends to show their work to the class. The presentation really helps me as it gives me ideas for the activities and i can see that my friends have given their best effort to do the assignment even though there are some aspects that can be improved such as font size, font colours, pictures and many more. After each presentation, Prof. Maznah, tutors and we gave comments on the good things and things that can be improved. Even though i did not present my product, the comments that were given can be as a guidelines for me to check back my activities. Talking about my product, so far i think i have finished 80% and right now i am doing the final activity. Hopefully i can finish it by today as after this i have to do the justification of the product. Hmm..still more work to be done. Good luck for me and also to all m friends!!!

0 comments: